Proudly serving Center City Philadelphia and surrounding areas for more than 27 years.
Our staff will help you find the best fit for your specific needs and explain how different lenses and frames will impact your vision. They will help you narrow down your choices so you can find the look, fit and functionality you want from your eyewear.
Our optical in Philadelphia offers a large selection of eyeglasses, designer frames and sunglasses. We carry the latest European and American designer eyewear collections in a variety of styles, colors and materials including titanium, stainless steel and plastic.
New clients and all our current patients from Philadelphia, PA are welcome to visit our optical with their current prescription – no appointment necessary.
Quality Service Promise
Hand adjustments for every frame provide the most comfortable fit.
- Every pair of eyewear needs to be hand adjusted for the individual wearer.
- Not just a standard adjustment, but rather a custom hand adjustment.
- Nose bridge, temples and behind the ear adjustments are very important in order to provide a comfortable fit for the patient.
- Mastoid temporal bone can cause pain if the frames are not adjusted properly behind the ear.
- Well fitted pair of eyeglasses provide all day comfort.
- “Eyewear has to not only look good but also fit good!”
- Frame repair
- Frame soldering