Quality Service Promise
Hand adjustments for every frame provide the most comfortable fit.
- Every pair of eyewear needs to be hand adjusted for the individual wearer.
- Not just a standard adjustment, but rather a custom hand adjustment.
- Nose bridge, temples and behind the ear adjustments are very important in order to provide a comfortable fit for the patient.
- Mastoid temporal bone can cause pain if the frames are not adjusted properly behind the ear.
- Well fitted pair of eyeglasses provide all day comfort.
- “Eyewear has to not only look good but also fit good!”
- Frame repair
- Frame soldering